Professional Services London, England
Wigmore IT is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to join our team.
Wigmore IT implements SFDC based Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), contract management, revenue and rebate management, and other related solutions. The candidate will also be responsible for developing custom applications using Force.com and integrating Salesforce with other systems.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Carry out complex SFDC APEX, Visual Force development and testing
- As requested, provide hands on expert level assistance to other developers for technical issues.
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- An expert in Force.com web application development, Salesforce integration/extensions and designing solutions using Force.com API, APEX, Visual Force and other tools that extend the product.
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions.
- Able to compile Apex/Visual Force Development with a high level of quality.
- Demonstrate a track record with standard SDLC and Agile implementation techniques.
- Able to work closely as part of a team with customers and internal Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business System Analysts and other Developer.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in E-Commerce, CPQ and downstream enterprise applications such as the ERP.
- Plus: experience implementing E-Commerce products such as SAP/Hybris, Oracle/ATG, Ebay/Magento, Salesforce.com/Demandware etc.
- Plus: experience implementing web content management solutions such as Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, Drupal etc.
- Minimum 5 to 8 yrs experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, E-Commerce, CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, CRM or ERP.
- Minimum 3+ years of complex SFDC Apex and Visual Force Page development.
- Thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines.
- Completion of several Salesforce integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles.
- Ability to travel regularly with average of 25%, but may be higher as required by client engagements.
- Experience in designing and developing integrations from Force.com to upstream and downstream applications using Force.com API(s)
- Good understanding of master data management in Force.com
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, MIS or related field.