Professional Services London, England
Wigmore IT is looking for a Business Analyst join their Professional Services Team to assess metrics for business performance across a range of Quote-to-Cash business processes including quoting, pricing, sales, contracting, and revenue management. The ideal candidate is an energetic, self-starter with excellent quantitative analysis and communication skills.
- Analyse data on business processes and capabilities
- Document insights for internal and external audiences
- Develop and maintain user-friendly survey instruments
- Able to work closely as part of a team with customers and internal Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business System Analysts and other Developers.
- 1-3 years of experience in analyst roles
- Degree in a Business, Finance, or Engineering area
- Exceptional interpersonal and business writing skills
- Customer focused, action oriented and committed to driving quality results
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Professional-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 2 years experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, E-Commerce, CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, CRM or ERP.
- Completion of several Salesforce CRM projects in both business analysis and configuration roles.
- Ability to travel regularly with average of 40%, but may be higher as required by client engagements.
- Knowledge of Sales, Pricing, Revenue Management domains
- Good understanding of master data management in Force.com
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, MIS or related field.